150 hires 3D-models for packaging and product design. The 3D-models are each fully textured, and all that needs to be done for a finished product design is to put the product label on the 3D-objects, or maybe to change colors. The product saves substantial time with the presentation of many consumer products, food and beverage packaging, medical packaging, sales container for body lotion, shampoo etc., design prototypes and variations thereof. Whether it is the depiction of a finished product or a product in the development stage, intermediate or final steps of product promotion will be much less time-consuming with Dosch 3D: Packaging Design.
344 PSD and TIF | 1748x1168580x444 | alfa | Compressed to 429 MB
- Effective architectural visualization (commercial or residential objects) needs additional elements which help to demonstrate relevant dimensions and proportions, and which "add life" to the design. For outside scenes trees & plants are particularly suited to accomplish this. Instead of using 3D-models which require extensive computing resources, Viz-Images: Bird's Eye - Trees is an effective way for adding 170 trees in bird's eye view.
max | 3D models | 419 MB
- 25 logo animations of cutting-edge design and quality. Perfectly to create animations for TV, video, DVD menus and company presentations.You can replace the standard logo in the 3ds max scene with your own unique text/logo in order to easily create your own logo animation. All scenes look crisp & stylish, are optimized for the use in 3ds max, and include all relevant textures. Because the animations are provided as fully editable scenes, you are able to adjust the output resolution in which you render for your individual needs. It does not matter if you create renderings for the internet, video (pal or ntsc), DVD, business presentations or the higher cinema resolution. You are able to adjust the animations for your specific needs: change colors, add or remove objects (text or graphic), change lighting, or create a new camera path. This means you can use the logo animations either "out of the box" or simply as a starting point for your own eye-catching, unique creations.
DOSCH DESIGN - HDRI: Radiant Skies
113 HDRi images | Compressed to 2.49 GB
- The product contains 113 HDR images of computer generated skies for spectacular reflection and lighting effects. Use the High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI) in order to visualize reflecting materials and for lighting your scene with optimized sky settings.
- In this collection you will find many models of people (men and women). More than 80 models. Model is represented in different poses.
40 3D Humans | 15 Ready to Use Animations C4D | Compressed to 1.37 GB
- The depiction of animated human characters in 3D-scenes becomes ever more important in visualizations, animations and illustrations, and by now constitutes a considerable part of 3D-design.
100 3Dmax models | Compressed to 473 MB
- This product contains 100 completely textured and very detailed 3D-models of natural objects. Contained are plants, grasses, ground surfaces, palm trees, a very detailed conifer and 3D-surfaces for the design of natural sceneries and backgrounds. You will be impressed by the high-quality. Use these 3D-models to bring life into your 3D-scenes. The models are provided in the following formats: LightWave3D (LWO & LWS), 3D Studio (3DS), Cinema4D (C4D) and DXF.
- Dosch HDRI: Asia Roads contains HDRIs incl. corresponding backplate sets for 15 coastal scenery locations.Through combination of the background image of each location's surroundings, and the HDRI-capture of that location, the object that is to be depicted at that exact location will be illuminated highly realistically. Thanks to HDR-technology visualizations will therefore offer almost unlimited lighting and mood options.
- Dosch HDRI: USA Road Backplates contains 15 backplate sets or sceneries. Each set depicts one scene through backplate images, plus the corresponding HDRI for lighting of objects - and their reflections.Through combination of the background image and an HDR-image of the object that is to be depicted at that exact location, absolutely realistic overall results are possible.
- With less-than-perfect lighting the best 3D-model looks rather un-spectacular. We would like to help you in this challenge. ”Light-Scenes” offers a large number of complete lighting models for professional lighting of your scenes. You can achieve totally new effects, and give pictures a unique ”mood”. No matter whether you are working on a technical presentation, a science fiction or fantasy picture, or maybe a reality-scene - with ”Light-Scenes” you always have the right lighting options at your fingertips. The product contains 270 light-scenes which you are able to adjust for your needs. Animated lighting-sequences are contained in this product, too, of course. And as a bonus, more than 100 projection-images are included.
DOSCH Viz-Images: Plants V2 | 1.02 GB
466 various plants in TGA format | ~1200x1500 | 1.05 Gb
- Effective architectural visualization (commercial or residential objects) needs additional elements which help to demonstrate relevant dimensions and proportions, and which "add life" to the design. For outside scenes trees & plants are particularly suited to accomplish this. Instead of using 3D-models which require extensive computing resources, Dosch Viz-Images: Plants is an effective way for adding 466 plants of various types.
37 high-resolution HDR-Images of space scenes are provided in the most widely used formats:
Dosch Design - Extreme Hires HDRI Maps
format HDR | ~6250x3125 | Compressed to 842 MB
High Dynamic Range Images - or HDRI for short are the lighting technology for truly realistic 3D-Design.
- Dosch Textures - Ground provides a variety (190 detailed depictions) of seamless tileable ground styles & materials like street surface, grass, dirt and industrial surfaces which can be applied to 3D-models comprising a multitude of themes.
DOSCH HDRI - Nature Vol.1 to 3
71 High Resoution HDR Images | Compressed to 894 MB
- The extra illumination info of a scene which is wrapped into the HDRI-surround image gives your radiosity-scenes a new degree of realism. The product line Dosch HDRI offers the user a high-quality and comprehensive library of HDRI effects for the direct use in high-end 3D-Design and animation applications. This technology saves the 3D-designer from elaborate manual definition of multiple light-sources and also from lengthy experimenting with color choice and light-volume. The HDRIs also contain the information whether there is a direct light-source (e.g. sun, spot light) with defined shadows - or a cloudy sky/neon lights with diffuse light and "soft" shadows. But also the color spectrum of the real scene (environment) has great effect on the virtual, rendered object or scene. The color of things (e.g. trees, gras, forest ground) in the surroundings for instance will impact the appearance of the rendered 3D-model ... likewise will the fiery red-tone of a sunset cloud create a realistic mood of such an event in reality.
- Our psd magnifying glass mockup resource is a realistic looking magnifying glass mixed with a neat smart action to automatically magnify any part of your design. Just drop your design in high resolution on the smart layer, position your glass where you want to and you are set to go.
English | MP4 | AVC 1280x720 657~768 Kbps | AAC 128 Kbps | 2.9 Gb
Genre: Video Training
- This course is for graphic designers looking for an opportunity to apply their skills in Photoshop to create websites. In the course of six lessons Erik Fadiman takes you through step by step example of a project, starting in Photoshop to create the design and layout of the site, and ending with the HTML and CSS on the Web.