- Featuring a slick gallery-style layout, a unique featured content carousel, and “Instant View” for videos… the Video Elements theme is perfect for any video-centric site. Of course, just like any of my other video WordPressthemes, you can use ANY embeddable video format with the Video Elements theme.
Power Retouche Retouching Suite 7.8.0 Retail Plugin for Adobe Photoshop | 14.5 MB
Power Retouche Photoshop plug-ins for high quality photo retouching and image editing.Our Photoshop plug-ins solve your photo problems. Discover exciting new photo retouching methods. We are offering a huge discount on the Pro pack. FULL 16 BIT, 48 BIT, 64 BIT SUPPORT. Photoshop plug-ins for photo retouching in Photoshop and other plugin compatible hosts...Power Retouche Photoshop plug-ins are also for Paint Shop Pro, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Fireworks and other graphic software and photo software for photo editing, restoration and retouching.
Also includes documentation in PDF as well as Disc/Cover rips.
- Are you ready to Dig Deep? Then you might just complete the hardest workout program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you've ever had.
Platform: Windows and Mac OS X | Language: English | 28.4 MB
- Imagenomic Professional Photoshop Plugins Suite - set of plug-ins allow you to edit your photos in accordance with professional standards. In particular, you can get amazingly clear skin in the processing of portraits with Portraiture, to remove noise from photos with Noiseware or, conversely, wear them with a plugin Real Grain. All plugins compatible with Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CS6.
Rockport | Grant Design Collaborative | 2009 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592535518 | 321 pages | 101 Mb
- 1000 More Graphic Elements is the follow-up to the extremely successful 1000 Graphic Elements, published in 2004. This edition features 1000 new unique graphic embellishments across all kinds of projects, from books to brochures, invitations to calendars to annual reports. It is often the smallest detail that can turn a project from ordinary to spectacular. Inspiration will be at your fingertips with examples of specialty processes such as diecutting and embossing, unique materials, fasteners, specialty inks, binders and more.
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3
[installed system for Intel. Quick and Easy Installation] | 4.68 GB
- Description: Build OS X Mountain Lion 10.8. In the first update Apple asks developers to focus on addressing the key mistakes that have been found in the original version of the Mountain Lion, including the work of the Exchange, PAC Proxies browser, Safari, USB-connections and stability of the audio broadcast through the Thunderbolt.
Mountain Lion Cache Cleaner v7.0.6 (Mac OSX) | 21 MB
- Mountain Lion Cache Cleaner is an award winning general purpose tool for Mac OS X. MLCC makes system maintenance simple with an easy point and click interface to many OS X functions. Novice and expert users alike will appreciate the powerful toolset MLCC provides. Mountain Lion Cache Cleaner is one of the world's leading maintenance tools with millions of downloads around the globe.
iZotope Nectar Elements v1.00 MacOSX -IND | 55.9 MB
- Getting a great vocal sound doesn't need to be hard. Whether you're recording or you're mixing, Nectar Elements makes vocal treatment a snap. Get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally-designed Style presets in genres like Rock, Pop, Folk, Soul, and Voice Over & Dialogue.
English | 35 PDF Files | Ebook Collection | All In One | 1.33 GB
- One of my friends here ask about my tutorial gallery. I told have more then 30 perspective books, and now will send to everyone. I have so much more about anatomy, color, texture, complete courses. All in readable PDF. If someone want, talk with me. I looking for Charles Hu and Gary Meyer books too. If someone could help me uploading on comunity will have my thanks. Some of the new books of site is here too. So cheers and have fun.
English | 32 PDF Books + 2 EPUB books + 1 MOBI book | 848 MB
Collection of ebooks covering all aspects of typography from Gutenberg to CS6, enjoy!
Project Files Included | Run Time: 1h 5m | Release Date: November 1, 2012
- In this series of CryENGINE tutorials, we will discuss how to import a custom character into CryENGINE. We will start by discussing some important concepts to remember for modeling characters and for rigging our characters.
- Once we have all of that, we'll learn how to quickly match the rig to the character mesh. After that, we'll discuss how to skin the character to the rig using the CrySkin modifier. Then we'll get into the meat of the tutorial by learning how to export the character to the CryENGINE SDK. Then we'll wrap up the training by learning which files must be modified in order to make our character the playable character.
Type: Tutorial, Training | Release Date: 2012
Language: English | Required Software: After Effects CS5.5
Runtime: 1 hrs. 33 min (14 lessons) | File Format: .flv + project files | File Size: 613 MB
Requirements: Win64, After Effects / Premiere Pro CS6 | File Size: 654 Mb
English | Feb 27, 2012 | mov | H264 960x540 | AAC 2 ch 96 kbps | 2 hrs 2 min | 890 MB
Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.6.1 R15205
- TRAKTOR is the pro platform that top DJs trust, and TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Deck™ technology is the most advanced version of TRAKTOR ever. Perform your mix on up to four decks, featuring TruWave colored waveforms, powerful looping and cueing functionality and an exceptional effects suite.
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 is Ready to Remix. Get started in seconds, fire up the Remix Decks and seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
Lightroom-Magician: Secrets of the Photo Processing Speed by Yevgeny Kartashov
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
- When a designer sits down to create any type of project, they have one goal in mind. Communicate a message to my target audience. But if you’ve ever wondered why design elements end up where they do, whether it be a picture, a graphic or some letters, then this course is for you. We’ll break down eight core principles of composition and how they relate to graphic designers. We will begin with movement, but continue on and learn about contrast, proximity, rhythm, emphasis, balance, variety, and unity.
- To wrap this course up, we will put together a simple layout inside InDesign to put some of these principles into practice. After completing this course, you’ll be equipped with a wealth of knowledge that will allow you to immediately begin improving the compositions of your design projects.
Ctrl+Paint – Perspective Sketching 2: Form and Design | Compressed to 191 MB
- Do you already know the general rules of perspective sketching? This followup to Perspective Sketching 1 applies the basic principles to a wide variety of subjects. Packed with examples, the videos explore characters, creatures, vehicles, and environments (both from reference and from imagination). Each demonstration focuses on the underlying structure of imagined objects, and how details can be applied to this foundation. Additionally, the demonstrations each follow slightly different procedures - showing that there is no single 'best' way to use perspective in your artwork.
Adobe Press (May 2012) | ISBN: 032182248X | PDF + EPUB | 480 pages | 120 MB
- Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator CS6 choose Adobe Illustrator CS6 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Illustrator CS6 and how to create vector artwork for virtually any project and across multiple media: print, websites, interactive projects, and video.
Language: English | ISBN-10: 1118196678 | ISBN-13: 978-1118196670
2012 | ISBN-10: 0321823745 | PDF and EPUB | 480 pages | 413 MB
- Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine—and the best-selling Photoshop author in the world today—once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers more of the latest, most important, and most useful Adobe Photoshop CS6 techniques for digital photographers.