Video Copilot - Designer Sound FX + Bonus Extras & Tutorials
English | DVD | Compressed to 1.37 GB<2.2 GB
English | h264 | 1170 Kbps | 960x720 15.00 fps | aac 44100 Hz | 6.54 GB
- In this video tutorial on 3ds Max 2012, expert author and animator Brian Mennenoh introduces you to the many features of this 3D modeling and animation software from AutoDesk. Brian has over 20 years experience working with 3D, and his engaging teaching style draws you in and allows you to enjoy the sometimes complex intricacies of such a powerful software program.
TutsPlus Premium - CSS Terminology Decoded | 713 MB
- CSS is an interesting language. It’s quite easy to learn the basics, but truly mastering it is a much more involved process that can take years – despite what your developer friends may tell you.
- Anyone can apply a bit of styling, but do you understand all of the various terminology associated with modern CSS? Concatenation, proprocessors, frameworks, OOCSS, responsive design…the list goes on and on! We’ll decode all of that and more in this course.
Video: FLV, 782x646, 15 frames / s, 1024 kbit / s
Audio: MP3, 44,1 kHz, 96 kbit / s, 1 channel
Duration: 1 hour. 03min. | Size: 166 MB | Sample Files: PSD
- In this series of lessons, we'll learn many techniques on drawing the difficult subject of the human figure. We'll begin by learning how to draw profiles, both male and female. We'll then dive into the topic of figure, balance and action, which are all important aspects to keep in mind whenever drawing humanoid creatures. We'll then learn a few techniques to quickly give us a foundadtion to build off of when drawing the human body.
- Drawing the Male Profile
- Drawing the Female Profile
- Basic lines of Figure
- Balance and Action
- Building from the Double Triangle
- Blocking in a Sketch
DVDRip | AVI / DivX, 1650 kb/s | 640x480 | 02:03:22 | English: MP3, 32 kb/s (1 ch) | Subtitles: Russian | 1.46 Gb
- "Learn from portrait master Steve Driscoll how to render incredible and advanced photo-realistic portraiture through detailed step-by-step instruction."
Figure Drawing, Design and Invention by Michael Hampton
ISBN: 061527281 | 240 pages | .pdf | Compressed to 38 MB
AeScripts - Auto Crop v2.0 for After Effects | 12 MB
- Quickly and easily crop a composition down to it's contents. It can crop based on the current frame, all frames or a mask you create. Auto Crop is a tool that allows you to quickly crop a composition using one of three different methods: Auto Crop, Auto Crop Duration and Crop to Mask. It works quickly and accurately no matter what layer types are inside the composition.
- The product contains 20 complete environment scenes. Use them to present new vehicles and concept cars, products, new designs or use them as a starting point for your own virtual studios. All materials, objects and the lighting can be adjusted for your needs - so it is easy to create a complately new look and feel for the scenes.
DOSCH Textures: Medical Visualization V3 - Photoshop Textures - JPEG Format
140 HQ Seamless Textures | 2048x2048 Pixels | Bump Maps | Compressed to 339 MB
- The product Dosch Textures: Medical Visualization V3 contains 140 high resolution, seamless tileable textures which can be applied to 3D-models spanning a multitude of themes. Use them in many computer graphics software packages (incl. Photoshop).
- These high resolution textures which include the bump maps for the depth of the material can be used for product visualization, character design, animations, game-design and any other computer graphics artwork.
- The multi-layer textures can readily be used in most 3D-animation and 2D-image editing applications.
- All textures are provided in a high resolution (2048 x 2048 pixel) in the JPEG-format (with highest quality settings) - and can therefore be used in professional visualizations. Please use the PDF overview (see above) for a detailed content listing.
- Year : 2003-2009
- Author : Ballistic Publishing
- Language : English
- Format : PDF
- Quality : Scanned pages
- Description : The best examples of digital art. Yearbook 2D and 3D pictures from around the world. Every year, Ballistic Publishing brings together the world's leading digital artists to create EXPOSE, a compilation of the finest digital art in the known universe. Consisting of international artwork covering the fields of 3D, digital illustration, industrial design, architectural visualization, games, television, feature film and more. EXPOSE, is the yearbook of digital art.
Kolor Autopano Giga v3.0.5 Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 66.7 MB
- Autopano Giga is an application that will help you easily create profesionnal-quality panoramas. Autopano Giga allows you to save your workspace to quickly locate all current projects the next time you open the software. Autopano Giga offers new projections for your panoramas, including Little-Planet, Panini, Hammer, Mirror Ball, Orthographic and more. The application also provides automatic selection of the proper projection for the generated panorama.
- Vol.1 - Basic Perspective Form Drawing
- Vol.2 - How to draw cars
- Vol.3 - How To Draw Aircraft
- Vol.4 - How to draw hovercraft and spacecraft
- Vol.5 - Creating Unique Environments
- Vol.6 - Industrial Design Rendering
- Vol.7 - How To Render Matte Surfaces - CD 1 Shading Planar Surfaces
- Vol.8 - How To Render Matte Surfaces - CD 2 Shading Round Geometric surfaces
- Vol.9 - How To Render Matte Surfaces - CD 3 Shading Complex Curved Surface
Gnomon Workshop - Lighting and Rendering Series
3DS Max Techniques with Jeff Patton
English | AVC1 1024x768 | AAC 32 Kbps | Compressed to 2.72 GB < 4 GB
- In this series of videotutials examines in detail the various methods of wking with tools 3ds max. In particular Jeff Patton shows many techniques that will ensure quality results in the light of objects interis and exteris. Also discussed in detail the mental Ray render settings to achieve maximum photo-realistic result.
- Blow Up 3 is a Photoshop plug-in that produces enlargements dramatically sharper than any other software, especially Photoshop! Blow Up uses an innovative algorithm that temporarily converts pixels to a vector representation which results in perfectly smooth, crisp edges. Simulated texture and film grain keep photos looking natural even in extreme enlargements. Blow Up can even clean up JPEG compression artifacts when a client insists on using a low quality source image from the Web.
- Featuring a slick gallery-style layout, a unique featured content carousel, and “Instant View” for videos… the Video Elements theme is perfect for any video-centric site. Of course, just like any of my other video WordPressthemes, you can use ANY embeddable video format with the Video Elements theme.