English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x700, 30,00 fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | RAR 554 MB
Genre: Video Training
- Think you’re ready to start selling vector stock art? Illustrating for stock and selling your work on sites such as GraphicRiver can be very rewarding, whether you’re doing it for fun, for extra income, or as a full-time job. But there’s a lot more to it than simply uploading some files then kicking back and watching the money roll in. Cheryl Graham gives you an in depth guide to the world of selling vector stock and to best prepare and submit your vector art for sale. Cheryl will walk you through the entire sale process and get you up and running.
The font can be tamed utilising the set of alternative characters available within the typeface. Details include 500 characters, manually edited kerning and Opentype features.
OTF | 10 MB
Info Video:.............h264, 960x720, 25.00 fps
Info Audio:.............aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
- In this Adobe InDesign CS6 training course expert author and Adobe Certified Trainer Jeff Witchel teaches you how to use this powerful digital and print layout software. With the introduction of amazing new digital layout features, InDesign CS6 really is the industry standard when it comes to not only traditional media layouts, but also EPUB and other digital standards.
Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module
English | 3h 31m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 3.60 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
FStopper - How To Become a Professional Commercial Wedding Photographer (2013)
English | 8 Chapters | Duration: 14h | H264 | 1280x720 | 23.98fps 2000kbps | AAC 48.0KHz | 9.18 GB
- Whether you want to know how to become a professional commercial photographer or how to become a professional photographer in general, the quickest way to start making money with your camera may be wedding photography. Our Fstoppers tutorial How To Become a Professional Commercial Wedding Photographer is finally here! Lee Morris and I have spent over 3 years planning and 2 years filming and editing this tutorial on all things wedding photography. The goal behind this 14 tutorial was to create the most comprehensive resource on everything it takes to create compelling wedding images as well as the tools needed to start and run a successful wedding photography business. No matter if you are brand new to photography or if you are already shooting weddings professionally, this 14 hour tutorial will teach you everything we know about wedding photography so you can either start your own business from scratch or take your existing business to the next level.
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 476 kb/s, 29.97 fps | aac, 48000 Hz, 159 kb/s | RAR 150 MB
Genre: Video Training
Edge Reflow is a tool for prototyping responsive web designs and providing interactive proof-of-concept designs to clients. This course shows you how to find your way around the Reflow interface and tools and get practice creating responsive designs through a series of exercises.
TypeMonkey v1.10 [Aescripts] | 11 MB
- Generates complex kinetic type animations - camera included - dynamically linked to markers for easy customization. No keyframes involved. Incredibly fast, powerful and intuitive.
English | Included Working Files | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 | 3.20GB
Evermotion - ArchModels Full Vol. 134 | RAR 2.7 GB
- Archmodels vol. 134 includes 40 sets of professional, highly detailed 3d models for architectural visualizations. This collection comes with high quality interior props with all textures and materials. Scenes are not included.
Archmodels vol. 133 includes 3 sets of 3d city parts with very diverse models of cities from different regions of the world. Every set consists of a couple of parts that can be used to quickly set up a big city.
Duration: 3h 6m | Video: MPEG-4 960x540 (16:9) 30fps 1199kbps | Audio: AAC stereo 48kHz 160kbps
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Date : Jun 06, 2013
- This installment of Photoshop for Designers shows how to combine Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, taking advantage of the strongest features in each program. Learn how to work with symbols, custom brushes, Live Paint, creative filters, clipping masks, and more, while following along with veteran graphic designer and teacher Nigel French. Nigel explains the relationship between Photoshop and Illustrator and walks through hands-on projects such as a montage, a movie poster, and a print ad, while demonstrating how to work back and forth between the two applications.