Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module
English | 3h 31m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 3.60 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
Gnomon Training - Mechanical Character Design with Joe Peterson
English | 200 mins | AVC1 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 96 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2.08 GB
Genre: eLearning / Digital Painting
In this tutorial, concept designer Joe Peterson breaks down the process of creating a mechanical character using only a story outline as the starting point. With the initial premise being a believable sci-fi future world, Joe sets out to design an appropriate mechanized unit for a high-tech SWAT team. He begins by discussing how this initial idea influences the entire design process, beginning with reference gathering and following all the way to the final detailing and rendering phases.
FStopper - How To Become a Professional Commercial Wedding Photographer (2013)
English | 8 Chapters | Duration: 14h | H264 | 1280x720 | 23.98fps 2000kbps | AAC 48.0KHz | 9.18 GB
- Whether you want to know how to become a professional commercial photographer or how to become a professional photographer in general, the quickest way to start making money with your camera may be wedding photography. Our Fstoppers tutorial How To Become a Professional Commercial Wedding Photographer is finally here! Lee Morris and I have spent over 3 years planning and 2 years filming and editing this tutorial on all things wedding photography. The goal behind this 14 tutorial was to create the most comprehensive resource on everything it takes to create compelling wedding images as well as the tools needed to start and run a successful wedding photography business. No matter if you are brand new to photography or if you are already shooting weddings professionally, this 14 hour tutorial will teach you everything we know about wedding photography so you can either start your own business from scratch or take your existing business to the next level.
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 476 kb/s, 29.97 fps | aac, 48000 Hz, 159 kb/s | RAR 150 MB
Genre: Video Training
Edge Reflow is a tool for prototyping responsive web designs and providing interactive proof-of-concept designs to clients. This course shows you how to find your way around the Reflow interface and tools and get practice creating responsive designs through a series of exercises.
- This is the course for graphic designers looking to translate their Photoshop CS4 skills over to website creation. Each session, Erik Fadiman walks you through an example project stepbstep starting in Photoshop for site design and mockup, and finishing with HTML and CSS on the web.
Lynda.com - Up and Running with HTML5 Video with Tom Green
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English | RAR 189 MB
- HTML5 is a good choice if you're looking to embed video on your website, since visitors don't need any special plugins and HTML5 is becoming more widely supported by browsers. But the lack of a single accepted video codec does pose some challenges. In this course, Tom Green takes you through the history of video on the web, and shows you how to move forward with HTML5. Learn how to play a video stream on your website, set up autoplay and poster frames, and use alternatives like Adobe Dreamweaver and the JW Player to play back video. A series of Challenge and Solution videos give you a hands-on opportunity to practice what you've learned.
Lynda.com - HTML Essential Training with Bill Weinman
Beginner Level | 5h 34m | RAR 736 MB
- This course introduces web designers to the nuts and bolts of HTML (HyperText Markup Language), the programming language used to create web pages. Author Bill Weinman explains what HTML is, how it's structured, and presents the major tags and features of the language. Discover how to format text and lists, add images and flow text around them, link to other pages and sites, embed audio and video, and create HTML forms. Additional tutorials cover the new elements in HTML5, the latest version of HTML, and prepare you to start working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
creativeLIVE - Brooke Shaden - Creating Impact in a Dull Space
English | Video: AVC (.flv) 960x540 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | RAR 672 MB
Genre : Photography
- Brooke Shaden is the queen of crafting ephemeral photo shoots. In only 90 minutes, using a simple black backdrop and natural window light, Brooke is going to show you a number of different ways to create striking portraits through the use of wardrobe, simple props, and quick Photoshop editing. This segment is perfect for an aspiring photographer looking for creative ways to enhance your portfolio or for a seasoned pro looking to reinvent your style.
TypeMonkey v1.10 [Aescripts] | 11 MB
- Generates complex kinetic type animations - camera included - dynamically linked to markers for easy customization. No keyframes involved. Incredibly fast, powerful and intuitive.
English | Included Working Files | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 | 3.20GB
Evermotion - ArchModels Full Vol. 134 | RAR 2.7 GB
- Archmodels vol. 134 includes 40 sets of professional, highly detailed 3d models for architectural visualizations. This collection comes with high quality interior props with all textures and materials. Scenes are not included.
Archmodels vol. 133 includes 3 sets of 3d city parts with very diverse models of cities from different regions of the world. Every set consists of a couple of parts that can be used to quickly set up a big city.
Duration: 3h 6m | Video: MPEG-4 960x540 (16:9) 30fps 1199kbps | Audio: AAC stereo 48kHz 160kbps
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Date : Jun 06, 2013
- This installment of Photoshop for Designers shows how to combine Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, taking advantage of the strongest features in each program. Learn how to work with symbols, custom brushes, Live Paint, creative filters, clipping masks, and more, while following along with veteran graphic designer and teacher Nigel French. Nigel explains the relationship between Photoshop and Illustrator and walks through hands-on projects such as a montage, a movie poster, and a print ad, while demonstrating how to work back and forth between the two applications.
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 944x528, 700 kb/s, 25.00 fps | 1.67GB
Genre: Video Training
- Learn digital publication with Apple's iBooks Author! iBooks Author gives the publisher a simple way to create stunning multi-gesture books. iBooks Author is a creator for digital textbooks, but the software can be used to create a variety of visually-rich interactive publications for the iPad. This class will teach you how to choose a theme, import existing text and images, create interactivity with the built-in widgets, add videos and sounds, and how to publish your finished masterpiece.
Evermotion Textures4ever Vol.8
848 PNG Transparent Trees | Rendered 212 different trees in 4 different light angles | 15 GB
- Textures4ever volume 8 gives you 848 high resolution alpha trees in png file format, made from rendered 3d trees.
- Maps resolution is 1000x1000px up to 3500x3500px.
Effets de particules avec 3ds Max 2013 - Elephorm RAR: 3.9 GB http://www.elephorm.com/3d/formation-3ds-max/particules-3ds-max.html
Create flames, volumes of water, smoke, explosions!
- FRENCH: A travers cette formation 3ds Max consacrée aux particules intégrées de 3ds Max 2013 vous allez apprendre à créer des effets de particules très variés, fumée, brouillard, particules associées à des objets, etc.... Cette formation 3ds max ne nécessite aucun plugin externe de type trapcode particular. Dans ce tuto 3ds Max, vous allez utiliser Particule Flow, le très puissant système de particules de 3ds Max 2013. Basée sur une architecture nodale, ce moteur complexe présente de nombreuses avancées importantes dans le domaine des simulations fluides. Vous allez apprendre à créer des flammes en 3D dans 3ds Max, des volumes d’eau, des fumées, des explosions et bien plus encore ! Vous apprendrez également à compositer vos particules dans After Effects pour obtenir des rendus impressionants de réalisme. Vous saurez aussi manipluer les différents opérateurs : des Shaded Planes aux objets en passant par les Blob Mesh. Bref, vous saurez tout sur les particules dans 3ds Max ! Formation disponible en DVD, VOD et téléchargement.
- ENGLISH:Through this training devoted to 3ds Max 3ds Max particles incorporated in 2013 you will learn how to create particle effects varied, smoke, fog, particles associated with objects, etc. …. This training 3ds Max requires no external plugin like Trapcode Particular. 3ds Max In this tutorial, you will use Particle Flow, the very powerful particle system for 3ds Max 2013. Based on a nodal architecture, this motor complex has many important advances in the field of fluid simulations. You will learn to create 3D flames in 3ds Max, the volume of water, smoke, explosions and much more! You will also learn your particles composited in After Effects for renderings of impressive realism. You’ll also manipluer different operators: Shaded Planes of objects via the Blob Mesh. In short, you’ll learn all about the particles in 3ds Max!