1.565 RGB JPG Scans | 1350x1024 Pixels | 248 MB
- The North American Indian by Edward S. Curtis is one of the most significant and controversial representations of traditional American Indian culture ever produced. Issued in a limited edition from 1907-1930, the publication continues to exert a major influence on the image of Indians in popular culture. Curtis said he wanted to document "the old time Indian, his dress, his ceremonies, his life and manners." In over 2000 photogravure plates and narrative, Curtis portrayed the traditional customs and lifeways of eighty Indian tribes. The twenty volumes, each with an accompanying portfolio, are organized by tribes and culture areas encompassing the Great Plains, Great Basin, Plateau Region, Southwest, California, Pacific Northwest, and Alaska. Featured here are all of the published photogravure images including over 1500 illustrations bound in the text volumes, along with over 700 portfolio plates.
67 JPG Images | 1476x1176 Pixels | 53 MB
- Premazzi attended the Brera Academy of Fine Arts and then the private school run by Giovanni Migliara. His early watercolours, based on the works of his master, were produced for the lithographic industry. His oeuvre is characterised by a repertoire of urban views produced in accordance with the dictates of perspective painting. While most of these are set in Milan, other Italian cities were also featured in later years. His smooth, precise painting also shows the influence of his contemporary Luigi Bisi in its descriptive focus on architectural detail. He presented work regularly at the exhibitions of the Società Promotrice di Belle Arti in Turin from 1842 to 1848 as well as those of the Brera Academy. Having moved to Saint Petersburg around 1850, he became a teacher at the Imperial School of Fine Arts there in 1861. Frequent stays in the Caucasus and the Middle East provided new subjects for his paintings, which he continued to send to Italian exhibitions, where they aroused wonder and curiosity.
PDF | 123 Pages | English | 19 MB
Our industry’s long wait for the complete, strategic guide to mobile web design is finally over. Former Yahoo! design architect and co-creator of Bagcheck Luke Wroblewski knows more about mobile experience than the rest of us, and packs all he knows into this entertaining, to-the-point guidebook. Its data-driven strategies and battle tested techniques will make you a master of mobile—and improve your non-mobile design, too!
- 5 QuickTime Tutorial Movies
- 185+ Custom Edge Effects & Vector Shapes
- 104 Custom Photoshop Brushes
- 60 Layered PSD Photograph Frames
- 10 Layered PSD Photos
- 217 Royalty-Free Photo Images
300 jpg | 785 ~ 3137 pix | 320 Mb
- Morisot Berthe (1841-1895) - French artist, risovalschitsa, akvarimistka, a spokeswoman for Impressionism. Lightweight, light-filled and joyous sense of life painting B. Morisot creating enticing images that evoke the soul of a sense of harmony and beauty.
- Extremely talented granddaughter Jean O. Fragonard, she studied painting with Corot, working with him in the open air. For the first time her work has been exhibited at the Salon in 1864, when Bertha was only 23 years. In 1868, the Louvre, she met with Manet, and in 1874 married his brother Eugene. Facial features are well-known B. Morisot experts and researchers of contemporary art, as it is often portrayed in his paintings, Manet. Impressed by communicating with them B. Morisot is adjacent to the Impressionists and the famous exhibition of 1874 shows nine of his works, one of which was a picture of "The Cradle" (1872, Musee d'Orsay, Paris). Unlike traditional medieval times images of Mary with baby Jesus, a picture drawn by B. Morisot her contemporary, guarding their sleeping baby sleep.Gives a special charm to the picture a bluish-red light coming through the thin air curtains and staining canopy crib pale pink.
Animated ride inside a data tunnel | 1.47 GB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 20.00 seconds
Animated Particles, resembling defocused film-footage of a water surface.
This seamless loop can be used as a background layer. HD 1080 | 180 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: Photo JPEG | 30.00 seconds
Loopable Animated Christmas Tree Background. The last 600 frames make a seamless loop. | 383 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 26.70 seconds