- A visual feast of 400 dazzling images, this is a comprehensive survey of the genre over the last century. The book also offers an overview of the development of fashion, as seen through the eyes of the greatest illustrators of the day. Early in the century fashion illustration reflected new, liberating currents in art and culture, such as the exoticism of the Ballets Russes, while the postwar period saw inspiration from the great Parisian couturiers. After the dominance of the celebrity fashion photographer in the '60s, a new generation of illustrators emerged, embracing the medium of the computer, while many returned to more traditional techniques.
143 RGB JPG Images | <1683x1941 Pixels | 38 MB
Christian Riese Lassen, known around the globe for his unique ability to embody the brilliant light and shimmering colors of our amazing world. His lifelong love of the ocean and its inhabitants has served as his inspiration to create these illustrious masterpieces. With unmatched ability, Lassen captures the essence and brings to life these beautiful works of art in motion. We invite you to explore the imagination of one of the greatest self-trained artists of our time. Come join us and escape to a land of sparkling seas, dolphins and whales, where you can celebrate nature’s treasures and swim away from the ordinary.
- Edwin Georgi (1896 - 1964) Originally leaving Princeton with the ambitions of being a writer, Georgi wrote copy in an agency until persuaded that he would make a better painter. His depiction of sultry, sensual femininity, with a bewildering palette of pearlescent hues, created a powerful image of eroticism in fifties America - and one of impeccable morality. His quality of light was unique - the highlights burning with adjacent areas of pink and lilac. The reflected light he loved so much seemed to come from beneath, and scattered around the face giving an almost unearthly glow. From a large collection I have chosen characteristic images of his free but effective brushwork.
Caitlin Bellah is a 22 year old photographer from San Francisco, CA. She currently resides in Los Angeles and only comes out of her cave to feed on salmon from the stream below.
- Magazines & Clients:
Peppermint Magazine, Teen Vogue, Rocket Dog Shoes, Cellardoor Magazine, Scout Magazine, Avec Magazine, Chaos Magazine, Leanne Marshall,
Dujour Magazine, VAMPD Magazine.
Georg Ehrenfried Gross (1893-1959), also known as George Gros (born George Grosz)
German painter, graphic artist and cartoonist
148 RGB JPG Images | <1116x1473 | JPEG | 31 MB
409 RGB JPG Images | <851x1280-3744x5616> Pixels | 200 MB
- Andrew Whitton: Born and raised in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, Andrew moved to London in 2001 after receiving a BA Honours Degree in Photography at Cheltenham. He developed his skills working alongside many great photographers in fashion, beauty, music and advertising. But it was while assisting legendary music photographer, Gered Mankowitz that he began to forge a reputation in the world of photography. Andrew started shooting for the NME back in 2003 after building his portfolio and skills with lo-fi music magazines Careless Talk Costs Lives, Loose Lips Sink Ships and Plan B. This is when he gained valuable experience shooting artists in venues ranging from tiny sweaty pubs (with some of the best unsigned bands you've never heard of) to stadium gigs, tours, festivals and studio recordings with acts such as Oasis, Take That, Kasabian, Razorlight and The Kooks.. He now shoots for global record labels such as Polydor, Mercury, Fiction, Virgin, Parlophone, Island Records, Geffen and XL shooting press and artwork for artists such as La Roux, Elbow, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Take That, James Morrison, Lily Allen, KT Tunstall and The Verve. To add to this impressive client list, Andrew also shoots for MTV, Levi's, Musicians' Union and Mencap. Andrew’s approach to shooting his subjects provides relaxed natural portraits showing the artists at work and play. Effortlessly cool, pure raw energy and very stylish are phrases that come to mind when describing his work. He is excited and inspired by all aspects of image making, comfortable and equally at home in a photo studio or onstage at Wembley. Andrew can be considered as one of the new wave of rock and pop photographers, continuing the great tradition of British Music Photographers such as Furmanovsky, Michael Joseph, Mankowitz, Cummins, Gullick and Corbijn.
- Collection contains 54 stunning scenery of central Russia. High quality images! Author watercolors, Nicholas Mikhailin, dozens of years in printing.
- Perfectly Clear - a powerful plugin for Adobe Photosop from the company Athentech Imaging of a series of "do me a quick and beautiful," allowing only a couple of mouse clicks to adjust the photos of the perfect type of automatic, and correct them manually. Digital cameras have limitations, which lead to such distortions photos: illumination, the lack of richness and depth, underexposure, opacity, blur, poor skin tone, "red eye", noise, etc.Perfectly Clear plug will fix these flaws automatically or manually, using its own proprietary technology, which embodied 10 years of research and more than 10 patented adjustments.Perfectly Clear works with 8 and 16-bit images within Photoshop (with RAW-file after converting with Adobe Camera Raw).
Perfectly Clear plug allows you to automatically adjust the following parameters:
1. White Balance
2. Color Tone
3. The depth and color intensity of
4. Clean a photo (noise reduction)
5. Portrait photograph
6. Skin Tone
775 JPG Images | <2886x2080 Pixels | 278 MB
Illustrated guide to ancient temples of Egypt, building and decoration, as they functioned, and what happened when they were robbed and desecrated.
- Boris Vallejo (born January 8, 1941) is a Peruvian-born American painter. He emigrated to the United States in 1964, and he currently resides in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He frequently works with Julie Bell, his wife, painter, and model. Vallejo works almost exclusively in the fantasy and erotica genres. His hyper-representational paintings have graced the covers of dozens of science fiction paperbacks and are featured in a series of best-selling glossy calendars. Subjects of his paintings are typically gods, monsters, and well-muscled male and female barbarians engaged in battle. Some of his male figures were modeled by Vallejo himself, and many of his later female characters were modeled by his wife. His latest works still retain heavy fantasy elements, but lean more towards the erotic rather than pure fantasy themes. Vallejo has been named as the artist guest of honor at Renovation, the 69th World Science Fiction Convention.