- QuadSpinner is excited to release this training on HyperWorlds, an in-depth look at how tocreate dramatic rock using Hyper Textures and HyperBlobs. Pioneered by accomplished Vue master Dax Pandhi, these technologies - including HyperBlobs which were introduced in Vue 9- represent the cutting edge of digital nature.
Vasily Kandinsky (December 16, 1866, Moscow - December 13, 1944, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France)
Russian painter, graphic artist and art theorist, one of the founders of abstract art.
160 RGB JPG Images | <3571x2334 | 50 MB
All Paintings with Original Names, Dates and Infos, Portraits
350 RGB JPG Images | <5504x2805 Pixels | 384 MB
Name: Better Figure Drawing | Author: Cecile Hardy | Format: PDF
- Description : This video is a must for anyone who wants to master the method of images airbrush realistic flames. Methods - from John Harris, clearly one of the best artists in the world of a real fire. In this more methodical presentation, Mr. Harris is working on a Hummer limo!
Denis Kitchen, "The Art of Harvey Kurtzman: The Mad Genius of Comics"Abrams ComicArts
- Harvey Kurtzman - amazingly talented and influential artist, writer, editor, and satirist. And this book is the book includes hundreds of never before published illustrations, paintings, pencil sketches, color compositions and old photographs from the rich archives of the author.
Fashion and Style in Photography / La mode et le style dans la photographie
Author : E. Misalandi, Edition : Moscow House of Photography
Year : 2005, Pages : 256, Language : Russian / Francaise
Quality PDF | 90 MB
152 JPG Images | 1152x773 Pixels | 60 MB
- A visual feast of 400 dazzling images, this is a comprehensive survey of the genre over the last century. The book also offers an overview of the development of fashion, as seen through the eyes of the greatest illustrators of the day. Early in the century fashion illustration reflected new, liberating currents in art and culture, such as the exoticism of the Ballets Russes, while the postwar period saw inspiration from the great Parisian couturiers. After the dominance of the celebrity fashion photographer in the '60s, a new generation of illustrators emerged, embracing the medium of the computer, while many returned to more traditional techniques.
143 RGB JPG Images | <1683x1941 Pixels | 38 MB
Christian Riese Lassen, known around the globe for his unique ability to embody the brilliant light and shimmering colors of our amazing world. His lifelong love of the ocean and its inhabitants has served as his inspiration to create these illustrious masterpieces. With unmatched ability, Lassen captures the essence and brings to life these beautiful works of art in motion. We invite you to explore the imagination of one of the greatest self-trained artists of our time. Come join us and escape to a land of sparkling seas, dolphins and whales, where you can celebrate nature’s treasures and swim away from the ordinary.
- Edwin Georgi (1896 - 1964) Originally leaving Princeton with the ambitions of being a writer, Georgi wrote copy in an agency until persuaded that he would make a better painter. His depiction of sultry, sensual femininity, with a bewildering palette of pearlescent hues, created a powerful image of eroticism in fifties America - and one of impeccable morality. His quality of light was unique - the highlights burning with adjacent areas of pink and lilac. The reflected light he loved so much seemed to come from beneath, and scattered around the face giving an almost unearthly glow. From a large collection I have chosen characteristic images of his free but effective brushwork.