Graphic Design Cookbook: Mix & Match Recipes for Faster, Better Layouts
Leonard Koren & R. Wippo Meckler
142 Pages PDF | 39 MB
- With 100,000 copies sold, Graphic Design Cookbook is one of the most useful all-purpose resources for designers and anyone who wants to create a dynamic layout for magazines, newsletters, books, posters, and other media. Now released with a fresh new cover, its more than a thousand line drawings illustrate effective design devices, type treatments, spatial solutions, and pictorial presentations, allowing examination and comparison of various options in no time. The Graphic Design Cookbook can be opened to virtually any page for instant access to great ideas. As a catalyst for cooking up endless new design recipes, this classic goes on inspiring one generation of designers to the next.
2DArtist Magazines 2005-2013 Full Collection 92 Issues!
English | True PDF | 72 issue | 13 GB
CHOOSE YOUR MISSING ISSUE and DOWNLOAD!
- 2DArtist is the magazine for CG artists around the globe, whether you already work in 2D or are just getting started. Each issue is full of techniques, tutorials, interviews, articles, project overviews and galleries – providing the perfect platform from which to improve your 2D skills, learn from the professionals and get inspiration for your next project.
Got3D - Tree & Vine 90 Textures with Alpha Files
The collection consists of:Tree Textures - with Matching Alpha Textures.
5 Bush Textures, 38 Deciduous Tree Textures and 16 Winter Tree Textures.
Most Trees have a Texture Resolution around 2000 pixels.
All Tree Textures are saved in High Quality .JPG or .tga format.
- The Marcom Award is a majestic symbol of artistic strength and finesse. The award signifies the attention to detail and creative achievement of Platinum and Gold Winners. The unique casting is created by R.S. Owens, the same craftsmen that produce the Oscar®, Emmy® and MTV Awards. The award stands 13 inches tall on a hardwood base and is personalized with the winner's name and entry information.
Unlike most competitions, MarCom entrants do not subsidize awards for the winners. Instead of charging up to several hundred dollars per entry, competition organizers decided to keep entry fees at a fraction of that cost and let the winners buy their own awards. The result is more affordable entry fees and a higher quality piece of art that winners and their clients are proud to display in their homes and offices.
Winning a Marcom Award gives recognition to the creative talent, firms, departments and/or clients that collaborate on outstanding marketing and communication projects. Platinum Winners are recognized on the MarCom web site and in the next year's Call for Entries. In addition, winners and clients tout their awards through their news releases to local media and on their web sites, newsletters and print materials.
- Dima Dmitriev was born in Moscow, Russia, and is the second generation of artists in his family. He moved to Prague, Czech Republic, where he graduated from the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design. As his paintings gained attention and praise at fine art exhibitions throughout Europe, Dima became one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague’s flourishing artistic community.
- Dima is the artistic name of painter Dmitri Dmitriev. He was born in Moscow, Russia. Dima is a second generation painter. He graduated from the Prague Institute of Arts. In 90th, Dima began to show his paintings at various fine art exhibitions and soon become one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague. Dima has participated in exhibitions held in the Czech Republic, Russia, Israel, Italy and Ireland. His paintings are in great demand and his worksis known to sell out, each exhibition.
- Dimas composition and style, although Impressionistic, seem to come alive and appear three dimensional. His works often include his three favorite subjects: children, nature and the sea. Dima works with oil on black canvas and paints with a palette knife.
- Some big international companies, for example, AT&T (USA), Vodafone (UK) or AWD Holding AG (Germany) have added his paintings to their art collections. As well as many private collectors from Czech Republic, USA, ,Spain, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, Qatar, Dominican Republic and others.
Title: Atlas of human anatomy for the artist | Author: Stephen Rogers Peck
Format: PDF | Size: 98 Mb | Pages: 289 | Language: English
Numbers and Data Floating in Space | 338 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 16.00 seconds
Laptop, light streaks, binary people (orange)
Camera zooms into a laptop as it reveals binary people on the screen | 265 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: Photo JPEG | 16.70 seconds
Broadcast HD Globe Series - 1080P Version Available Read Desc | 259 MB
*.mov | 1280x720 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Motion JPEG A | 14.05 seconds
STOCK VIDEO: Silhouette of a man drinking water on a white background. Tripod.
*.mov | 1280x720 px @ 25 fps | 26.44 seconds | Source Codec HD Photo JPEG | 41 MB
Watercolor ainting Books
6 Special PDF Books | 185 MB
- Learn Paint Flowers Watercolour by Marjorie Blamey
- Outdoor Painting Course by Alwyn and June Crawshaw
- On Skies, Techniques in Watercolor and Other Media by Ron Ranson
- Solving the Mystery of Watercolor by David Taylor & Ron Ranson
- Watercolour Landscape Course by David Bellamy
- The Watercolourist's Guide to Painting Buildings by Richard taylor
220 JPG | 1200x1600 pixels | 101 MB
- She live in Latvia, in very beautiful place with wild nature. The forest and sea... The nature around her give much inspiration for works. All her life is about to making something with hands. Really handmade life! This is her second shop in Etsy. In the main shop you will find books, journals, albums from wood,fabric and leather.