IMSI MasterClips 150,000 Classic Art Images
[The Biggest Collection of Engravings, MUST HAVE!]
150.000 TIFF Bitmap Images | Rich Categories | 2.6 GB
- Sadeler (niderl. Sadeler) - a family of Dutch engravers on copper. Its main members: Ian Sadeler (1550-1600 or 1610) first worked in the studio of his father, the Brussels-cutter ornaments on steel and iron items of weapons, and decided to devote himself to art engraving only once did in Amsterdam a few engravings in Krispeyna. -Dr. Brooke. After settling in Munich, S. soon joined the Bavarian duke and began to work hard. Going to Italy in 1595, he lived and worked first in Rome and then to Venice, where, in all likelihood, he died. Ian S. nagravirovano lot of portraits, historical scenes and landscapes. Those of these works, which are performed in Italy are different from his earlier works more free and graceful reception cutter. The most important among his prints, "The Last Judgement" with Schwartz, "God the son, sitting at the right hand of the Father" with Viani, "Cabin Fever" by M. Vos, "The Flood" and "The Last Judgement" with Bernard.
120 Great Flower Paintings - Dover DVD
ISBN:9780486990026 | Author/Editor: Carol Belanger Grafton
- The images on the DVD are saved in high-quality JPEG format in three different sizes: 300-dpi high resolution files with a 15" short dimension, 300-dpi high-resolution files with an 8" short dimension, and 72-dpi Internet-ready files with an 8" short dimension.
- Product Description: This colorful compilation features bouquet after bouquet by the great masters. Featured paintings include van Gogh's Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers, Manet's Crystal Vase with Flowers, and Cézanne's Blue Vase, in addition to works by Renoir, Degas, Millet, Delacroix, Pissarro, Monet, and Cassatt. Each painting can be printed at poster size and you can play a slideshow of the images on your TV or computer.
- Austrian painter. He studied at the School of Art and Industry in Vienna (1875-83). Wrote junction, ornamental symbolic paintings, portraits, landscapes, art nouveau, performing them with mosaic color spots (panels for the "Burgtheater" in Vienna, 1888; portrait of Bloch-Bauer, 1907, the Austrian Gallery, Vienna). One of the founders (1897 ) and President (until 1905) of the Vienna Secession.
The collection of works by the artist from Florida, Carol Carter.
137 JPG | 1600x1600 Pixels | 55 MB
181 RGB JPG Images | <1654x1100 Pixels | 135 MB
Travel surreal and mythical time, a change of scenery and costumes, staging as a way of artistic thinking Danilova allows him to achieve in painting a special grace, to show both festive, dramatic and theatrical life. His stylization accompanied by mild irony, penetrating into the small vibration beautiful fabrics, in primitivizirovanny drawing and delicate coloristic harmony.
All Known Paintings Indexed Year by Year
300 RGB JPG Images | <2980x1600 | 450 MB
110 RGB JPG Images | <2300x3000 Pixels | 34 МB
241 UHQ JPG Plates | <2378х3203 | 300 dpi | 1.4 GB
- Paul Gustave Doré [January 6, 1832 – January 23, 1883] was a French artist, engraver, illustrator and sculptor. Doré worked primarily with wood engraving and steel engraving.