Indie Fonts 1, 2 and 3 CD's FULL PACK!
Windows All | OTF, TTF, T1 | RAR size: 81 MB
IndieFonts is a series of Type specimen resource books featuring dozens of independent type foundries and type designer from around the world.
Each book contains over 400 pages of specimens plus a CDRom with dozens of fully licensed fonts from the foundries featured in the books.
Independent type designers have devoted their talents to producing fresh new fonts that can give your text a major boost. Indie Fonts provides a showcase collection of almost 5500 diverse fonts from 52 of today's hottest digital type foundries and features the best work of these designers.
Indie Fonts will help you find some of the highest quality fonts available today.
- This is a collection of 2,650 scene font releases for PC and MAC. It is the largest, and cleanest collection of this "type" available. The primary purpose of this project is to compile a catalog of ALL scene font releases. The majority of this collection consists of "proper" scene releases, ie; scene packed (multi/split archives w/ .NFO and FILE_ID.DIZ). The collection is assembled so you may easily download only the release(es) you want. Choose individual releases or entire foundry packs... the choices are all yours!
2700 fonts | format OTF, TTF & PFB | 783 Mb
- This is a collection of 2700 scene font releases for PC and MAC. The primary purpose of this project is to compile a catalog of all scene font releases. Here are such well-known manufacturers of fonts, as Aridi, Atomic Media, Berthold, Bitstream, Canada Type, Dalton Maag, Designer Shock, Device Fonts, Elsner And Flake, Emigre, Font Bureau, FontFont, Fountain, Garage Fonts, Highground Industries, Holland Fonts, ITC, Letterhead Fonts, Monotype, Parachute, Paratype, Red Rooster, Scriptorium, Sudtipos, TypeTrust, Ultra Fonts, VintageType and more other. All fonts are sorted into folders comfortably and include any additional released information.
Focus: Love: Your World, Your Images
Publisher: Lark Books; 1 edition (March 2, 2010)
Language: English | ISBN-10: 1600595634 | ISBN-13: 978-1600595639
180 Pages HQ PDF | 80 MB
- Every unique photograph begins with an original point of view
The first book in a brand-new photographic series—shot mostly by amateurs—about seeing the world from a brand-new perspective!
Amateurs, by definition, work for love alone—so what subject could be more fitting for the first entry in a brand-new series focusing on the art of the amateur photographer than that potent symbol of love: the heart? Through their snapshot-hungry eyes, these photographers glimpse hearts everywhere: in graffiti scrawled on an alleyway wall, in paper cut by a child, and in nature’s worn stones scattered on a forest floor. All that’s necessary is to open our eyes…which is what this collection inspires us to do.
Focus: Found Faces: Your World, Your Images
Publisher: Lark Books; Standard Edition edition (March 1, 2011)
English | ISBN-10: 1600597920 | ISBN-13: 978-1600597923
180 Pages HQ PDF | 78 MB
- In the clouds, the bark of a tree, a winking parking meter, mischievous machinery: faces seem to be everywhere, emerging from everyday items, nature, and chance compositions. Focus: Found Faces celebrates the humor--and humanity--of encountering familiar features in unexpected places. Shot by everyday photographers, these delightfully surprising images convey a sense of joy, discovery, and magic.
- Just look closely-and creative doors will open! This second book in the successful FOCUS series unlocks a doorway to the imagination, with a collection of approximately 250 photographs of passages of all kinds, captured by amateur photographers. Doors are rich in meaning: they literally allow us to move from one place to the other, but also symbolize temptation, invitation, separation, and mystery. For these reasons, as well as their physical beauty, photographers have found them irresistible. From a graffiti-scrawled urban door and an aged barn door to an elegant glass door glowing with dappled light and a curious circular door set into an ivy-covered rock wall, these images redefine the ordinary…and shine a new light on the world.
Over 6000 Images | CD 568 MB
- Description: This collection will become an inexhaustible source of information for fans of PIN-up - the popular genre of art, which originated in America in the 30 years of the twentieth century and became one of the symbols of industrial society. Presented on the disc collection contains over 6000 images in the style of PIN-up, performed by various authors, subsequently entered into the history of modern art, as for the artists pin-up posing for a brilliant, even Marilyn Monroe! The book can be found not only postcards, posters, calendars and pictures of models, but also information about legislators and style of famous artists, periodicals and other interesting materials. The disc has a sound software environment that enables to sort and preview materials such as by category and by author.