398 pages | Aug 31 2010 |ISBN: 024081505X| PDF | 65.5 Mb
- As digital cameras and software packages become more advanced, seemingly by the minute, it has become easier than ever to overlook the basic elements which have always resulted in the best photographs, no matter how fancy (or primitive) the camera itself. Composition is the single most important aspect of creating great images, no matter what level of photographer you happen to be. No amount of digital wizardry can turn a badly composed image into a picture you would want to display. While many books on composition tend to overcomplicate the subject, this book breaks down everything you need to know into small, digestible chunks of information that you will actually remember once you're out and about taking pictures. Instead of plodding through long and complex pages of text, this book supplements the necessary information, such as the basics of the rule of thirds and how to get good highlights and shadows, with tons of gorgeous, full color images that actually show you what to do and how to do it, rather than just telling you what to try. You'll be amazed at the gorgeous images you'll create, whether your passion is for photographing your family, pets, travel adventures, nature, or anything else.
English | 200 pages | ISBN-10: 0240823982 | PDF | 13 MB
- Want to get the best out of your digital camera? Not quite sure how to capture up-close shots? Want easy to follow, expert advice on the best ways to creatively capture macro shots you can be proud of?
- This is your ticket to go beyond a snapshot to create a fine art print that you'll be so proud of. Macro and close-up photography involves a unique skill set in terms of exposure, lighting, and of course, composition in particular. You can take a quick photo of a sunflower in your back yard that will look mundane and typical OR you could learn how to take a picture of just a part of it-up close-and create a work of art. Let this book be your guide!
Published: 2011-04-18 | ISBN: 024081469X | PDF + MOBI | 156 pages | 74 MB
- Taking good photographs of people is a combination of many factors: What is the best light for the subject? How should they stand? What aperture should you use for maximum impact? This easy-to-follow, highly visual guide to portraiture explains the technical and aesthetic considerations of creating great images. Step-by-step instruction, tips from an experienced professional photographer, project assignments and gorgeous photography make learning how to take good photos of people quick and easy. Aimed at beginners or amateurs toting a DSLR and wanting pointers on how to make their people photography really shine, this book offers the basics on composition, lighting, posing, street photography and post-production techniques in a fun and conversational manner.
- Highly visual guide to the most popular subject - people
- Tip boxes, summaries and assignments make learning the techniques easier
- Not just a photo technique book - advice on posing, backgrounds and lighting to make portraits stand out.
Title: Basics Fashion Design: Fashion Drawing | Author: John Hopkins | Publisher: Ava Publishing
Year: 2009 | Format: PDF | Size: 25 Mb | Pages: 178 | Language: English
- Rob Leuschke: A former lettering artist at Hallmark Cards, Rob Leuschke now has his own thriving design businesses, Alphabytes and the new TypeSETit. Growing up in St Charles, Missouri, where he still lives, Rob showed great artistic promise at an early age. He earned a BFA in graphic design at the University of Missouri at Columbia. After graduation, his stint at Hallmark Cards gave him the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best lettering artists in the industry. Rob struck out on his own in 1987 and now boasts a long list of clients from all over the world. Rob has created over 250 custom typefaces, and his work has been exhibited in New York. Ambiance BT is Rob’s first typeface published by Bitstream, with more to follow. Rob Leuschke enjoys continued success as a lettering artist and graphic designer with emphasis on typography and hand-lettering. His work consists of design work for a number of products in multiple industries— social expression, advertising & visual communications, and multimedia. He graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts (BFA) degree from the University of Missouri – Columbia with concentration in illustration and graphic design.
- HockeyMonkey has an extensive list of fonts for jersey customization including most National Hockey League teams. These fonts and many more are available with Tackle Twill and Sublimation Customization. HockeyMonkey will also accept custom fonts provided by customers.
Portica Regular Typeface Part.2
- PORTICA™ is a simple sans serif Typeface designed by Michael Nunes. Based on the skeleton of Helvetica. Creating a new font based on the visual trend of expressive typography. Although, there are a lot of typefaces focusing on similar principles, Portica tries to find its place with its strong lines and robust body. Portica Regular Typeface is a free font. Hope you enjoy.
- The Identikal Foundry was founded in London by Identical twin brothers Adam and Nick Hayes. It was the summer of 1998 and after the use of one of their earlier typeface designs in Loaded Fashion, the brothers decided to release a full font collection. This first collection gained Identikal recognition in the world's design and type communities, helping build the foundations of the foundry as we know it today. Identikal has since become a well established, and internationally renowned type foundry, that is respected worldwide.
- The Identikal Foundry has outputted more than 450 fonts in around 8 collections, including many inventive typefaces that have inspired the world of typeface design. The collection is popular within a variety of different mediums including: Publications, TV media, Multimedia, Advertising campaigns and design for print.
- Since 2003 The Identikal Foundry has been based in New York City where the brothers continue to output original and futuristic style typefaces.