AEscripts: Data Glitch v2.0.2 Plugin for After Effects (Win64) | 12 MB
Release Date: April 2012 | HOMEPAGE | English
- Data Glitch 2.0.2 is a native After Effects plugin that creates awesome realistic digital image glitches with total ease. Something you would see during a satellite transmission or a cable broadcast or from a damaged disk. Bad TV plugin is great for analog TV look, but this is 2010 and you hardly see anything that’s analog anymore. This plugin simulates a realistic digital glitch effect. In real-life most of the glitches occur due to problems in encoding/decoding and sometimes data corruption. This plugin does exactly that. It encodes the data, glitches the data and then decodes it similar to the real life situation.
AEscripts: Data Glitch v2.0.2 for After Effects
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 300 GB with 10 GB High-Speed!
1. Create Awesome Transitions with Ease.
2. Compression Artifacts on the Fly
3. Create Audio reactive animations with expressions.
4. Control over the Glitch pattern.
5. Image Type and Strip Type Glitches with quality settings.
6. Compatible with both Mac and Windows.
New Features in version 2:
- Support for YUV and RGB color spaces
- Image compression control with optional image map
- 4 different glitches: Scan, Block, Offset and Rect
- Individual control of each glitch with per channel control
- Per channel random seed control
- Alpha support for glitch, great for use on type and logos
- Support for After Effects and Premiere Pro