Welcome to ‘Nice.app’ a fully responsive application or service landing page.
Get higher conversions with this beautifully clean and minimalistic landing page design with super clear CTA (call to action) areas repeated down the page in strategic areas to fire visitors off to your selling page such as the android marketplace or the apple store. Also capture names and email addresses in the fully working php contact form with built in validation. Highly visible social icons for twitter and Facebook to assist with followers. 3 Large benefit areas highlight your products 3 main reasons for purchase.
Valid HTML code with subtle (degradable) CSS3 effects and a set of fully layered full designs of the landing page and also a bonus quick edit set of layered photoshop images for items such as buttons / header image and practically any other section you need to alter – quickly and easily.
Game Portal HTML /jQuery Template represents professional and cutting-edge theme for gaming, news and entertaining content. There is a great number of functional blocks, sidebars, and widget-ready areas which allow you to build a website of any complexity. The theme comes with clean and friendly html code so you can customize it to any extend (whether you decide to put the theme behind any CMS or use it as is).
Note, this is a Site Template with its HTML /CSS/jQuery source files. Should you be planning to use it as a theme for WordPress, you’ll have to convert it to WordPress Theme accordingly.
Colorzilla Gradient 1.06 | Mac Os X | 34.5 MB
Huge Time Saver, generate instantly the tedious CSS code and you ready to cut and paste in your web designs. Fast and easy! With Colorzilla Gradient you use a powerful Photoshop like Gradient editor to create your own gradient.
English | RAR size: 14.5 GB
Digital-Tutors helps you make movies, video games and more with the largest online CG training library of thousands video-based lessons.
- Architectural Detailing in Zbrush
- character and scene development
- Creating Game Characters with Maya 2011 and ZBrush 4
- Detailing Next-Gen Characters in ZBrush
- Getting Started with ZBrush
- Introduction to ZBrush 3 2007
- Introduction to Zbrush 3.1
- Materials And Rendering In ZBrush 3.1
- Pipeline Integration with Maya 2011 and ZBrush 4
- Rendering Enhancements in ZBrush
- Sculpting a Realistic Bust in ZBrush
- Sculpting Caricatures in ZBrush 3
- Sculpting Clothing and Understanding Folds
- Sculpting Hard Surfaces in ZBrush 3.5R3
- Sculpting Techniques with ZBrush 3 2007
- Texturing NextGen Characters In Zbrush
- Texturing with ZBrush 3
- UV Master in ZBrush
- What New in ZBrush.4
- XSI Zbrush 2008
English | 116 pages | HQ PDF | 95 Mb
English | 116 pages | HQ PDF | 88 Mb
English | 86 pages | HQ PDF | 56 Mb
English | 116 pages | HQ PDF | 85 Mb
- Windows: The Official Magazine is a technology magazine produced by Future Publishing in association with Microsoft, and published worldwide. The title describes itself as "A PC magazine for real life", and contains news, features, guides and reviews designed to show readers how to make better use of their Windows Vista PC. The magazine is notable for being the biggest magazine launch in publishing history, going on sale in eleven countries simultaneously.
-  Launched the day after Windows Vista was released, versions were produced in the UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium (Dutch-speaking), Brazil, South Africa and Australia. The title was also sold in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Bahrain, Belgium (French-speaking), Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Latvia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, Ukraine, Taiwan, and Thailand.
English | 116 pages | HQ PDF | 100 Mb
English | 140 pages | HQ PDF | 100 Mb