The New Yorker - March 12, 2012
English | PDF | 94 pages | 117 Mb
- The New Yorker is an American magazine of reportage, commentary, criticism, essays, fiction, cartoons, satire and poetry published by Conde Nast Publications. Starting as a weekly in the mid-1920s, the magazine is now published 47 times per year, with five of these issues covering two-week spans.
- Although its reviews and events listings often focus on cultural life of New York City, The New Yorker has a wide audience outside of New York and USA.
- It is well known in its commentaries on popular culture and eccentric Americana; its attention to modern fiction by the inclusion of short stories and literary reviews; its rigorous fact checking and copyediting; its journalism on world politics and social issues; and its famous, single-panel cartoons sprinkled throughout each issue.
English | 104 pages | HQ PDF | 73 Mb
- PlaySF is a new digital only magazine devoted to space and science fiction games. From the classic space conquest and trading sims of the past, through the sprawling sci-fi MMO universes of the present and towards the dystopian shooters of the future, the magazine aims to track games of all eras and across all platforms via a healthy spread of news, interviews, features and in-depth player reports all of it delivered to the reading platform of your choice, whether it be desktop, laptop, tablet or personal communicator.
FourFourTwo - April 2012 UK
English | HQ PDF | 156 pages | 133 Mb
- Every month, our team deliver the biggest names, the finest features and the most respected columnists in football. FourFourTwo is the only magazine that truly reflects football in all its extremes. Spectacular, dramatic, hilarious, opinionated, authoritative, intelligent, quirky - from the grass roots up, if it's in the game, it's in FourFourTwo. Please Note: This price excludes VAT which will be added when you checkout.
Runner's World - April 2012
English | HQ PDF | 130 pages | 103 Mb
- The World's Best-selling Running Magazine. Runner's World USA is an inspirational and motivational magazine for runners of all ages and abilities. In every issue of Runner’s World we inform, advise, educate, and motivate runners of all ages and abilities.
Seventeen Magazine US February 2012
English | 130 Pages | PDF | 71MB
Seventeen is the leading magazine for teens with substance and style.
From hot fashions and beauty tips to quizzes, celeb interviews, and guy advice, you'll get a magazine that's all about your life.
Make sure you won't miss our prom issue, summer special, or back-to-school fashions!