- Looking back on my production to date, neither so little nor so large, it does not come as a surprise to find myself now introducing Lady Rene.
- A brief review of my career would read as follows: graphic designer graduated from Buenos Aires University, a 10-year professorship in Typography in the same institution, an illustrator in the making.
- For almost 15 years now my work has focused on the design of editorial pieces, predominantly books and CD sleeves. Typography proper has always been central to my research projects.
- All my obsessions eventually embodied as much the search for a perfect, spotless text as for a daring and provoking one. In my view, "how-to-say-something" ranks highest amongst a graphic designer’s responsibilities.
- It was in this vein that I called in the written word to illustrate, to draw, to narrate. Why not reverse the saying and proclaim that “a word is worth a thousand images”? If so, one single word could trigger endless meanings, associations, ideas, and memories in every reader’s mind. Language, we know, has a strong power and is a living expression of a culture.
- In my illustrations, letters and drawings reunite in one synergy said and unsaid, the finiteness of the message and the freedom of the free reading.
- And this is how and when, Lady Rene, my first born type font sees the light of day conceived out of a love of illustration and a reverence for the written word, recalling the whimsicality of the handmade drawing and reflecting its sensitive, warmth and spontaneity.
- enabled by the characteristics of Open Type and the hard, outstanding work of designer Ale Paul, Lady Rene succeeds in composing texts in a simple, organic way by means of its contextual and stylistic alternates, swash characters, ligatures and connecting words.
- A bundle of decorative miscellanea completes the set of signs, enabling the user considerable freedom to create new typographic landscapes.
- Lady Rene is then prepared, very much like a character in a short story, to come to life in the reader’s mind. I expect you will enjoy her as much as I did creating her.
- Joy is sure to spice up your text life! She overflows with style and personality. She loves to be center stage on headlines, flirting with her readers eyes. There are over 100 ligatures, creating words with some letters connecting and others standing on their own. This creates a modern, fresh, handwritten look.
OTF | WOFF
Need to scribble some things with a Sharpie...on a billboard? 40 feet high? YWFT Signature has you covered. YWFT Signature was meticulously crafted as a custom handwriting typeface for use at both small and very large point sizes. Originally created in 1998 for the advertising agency Fallon, YWFT Signature was later augmented with the addition of an alternate family, allowing for the substitution of repeating letters for a more natural writing feel.
OTF | WOFF | 52 MB
Core Magic Rough is a texturized version of Core Magic which is a layered type family consisting of seven 3D effect layers, eight 2D effect layers and one shadow effect layer. Uppercase and lowercase letters are separated by such features that counters are opened or closed. Core Magic provides other closed counter styles such as numbers with opentype feature (Stylistic Alternatives). Using Core Magic Rough with Core Circus Rough could make your works more charming and special with endless combinations (at least 262,551 kinds). This family is really nice for book titles, headlines, logotypes and any artworks.
This collection contains over 300 fashion related stock vector illustrations. A unique diversity featuring handbags, clothing, shoes, models, faces, accessories and many other various items from the fashion industry. Each illustration has a
FM Thank You consists of 26 ‘thank you’ hand letterings - all custom made and handwritten. Now you have 26 unique ways to say ‘thank you’, adding a personal touch to your message.
OTF | 1 Font | JPEG Preview | 8.8 Mb RAR
I just love hand illustrated typography designs, I literally could doodle for hours - so to spare you some time, I've put my doodled lettering in a carefully-crafted, handy new single typeface for you to whip out when you are in a typographical quandary. It has loads of alternates,swashes and catchwords - It has been designed with intention to create very unique and one-of-a-kind branding/designs.
OTF + TTF | 3 Fonts | .ASL Styles | JPEG Preview | 8.5 Mb RAR
OTF | WoFF
Novel Sans Hair is the new package of 24 ultra light weights of Novel Sans Pro, the humanist grotesque typeface family within the largely extended award winning Novel Collection, also containing Novel Pro, Novel Sans Condensed Pro, Novel Mono Pro, Novel Sans Rounded Pro and Novel Sans Office Pro.Novel Sans Hair has a carefully attuned character design and a well balanced weight contrast. Classic proportions and the almost upright italic makes Novel Sans Pro being a modern humanist with the calligraphic warmth of a real italic. Many similarities with the other typeface families within the Novel Collection enable designers to combine the families and reach highest quality in typography.Novel Sans Hair [1020 glyphs] comes in 24 styles and contains small caps, an extra set of alternate glyphs, many ligatures, lining ?gures [proportionally spaced and monospaced], hanging ?gures [proportionally spaced and monospaced], small caps figures [proportionally spaced and monospaced], positive and negative circled ?gures for upper and lower case, superior and inferior ?gures, fractions, extensive language support, arrows for uppercase and lowercase and many more OpenType™ features.