OTF | WOFF | 31 MB
Roper is a western styled font that comes in a sans and a serif version, each version has a regular, press light and a press heavy option. The press versions are a letterpress/stamped style.Although Roper is an all caps family of fonts and was designed as a display font, it can be used in many ways. Roper gives the user many options to choose from with regards to styling, this helps bring whatever it is you are creating with Roper font, come to life.
OTF | WOFF | 36 MB
Workhorse is a Sign Painter’s Gothic developed by Master Sign Painter Greg Reid. Workhorse captures the true essence of hand lettering. From the tapered waists to the elegant snaps of the brush; these elements present a warmth unseen in today’s mechanically stiff Gothics. Greg Reid and Charles Borges de Oliveira collaborated to bring this truly one of a kind typeface to fruition. With the power of Open type, Workhorse utilizes Contextual Alternates to create random variations of the capitals and lowercase letters. This allows your text to have subtle differences in the letters without losing form which helps to create an honest hand lettered look. This feature can be turned on or off to suit your individual style. You also have the ability to manually choose the glyph variations from the glyph pallet to help you create one of kind designs. Both versions of Workhorse feature complete variations of the capitals and lowercase letters (56 total), Small Caps and six alternates. The Small Caps are not just the capitals scaled down. They have been designed as a unique second set that adjusts the stroke thickness to match the existing letters, creating what we like to refer to as “Real Small Caps”. Workhorse is a timeless classic that can be used from early Americana advertising all the way up to present day modern use.? No matter how you use Workhorse it always looks and reads well.
OTF | WOFF | 35 MB
Sanzibar Pro is an elegant sans serif typeface with spurless, medium contrast letterforms and a well balanced mixture of straight, rounded & angled terminal styles. These hybrid characteristics lend a slightly exotic appearance to some of the clean, classic forms, hence the decision to use the onomatopoeic pun when naming the font.Sanzibar’s split personality is further enhanced by the inclusion of swashed and stylistic alternates which let the user embellish and personalise text settings with ease, changing the dynamic of any design or document instantly. This ability to morph itself on the fly is a key characteristic of Sanzibar, shapeshifting from classic to flamboyant styling via the extensive glyph palette. Two fonts for the price of one in effect.Also included are the “Alphabats”, a suite of ornaments, dingbats and symbols that provide an extra decorative accompaniment to the alphanumeric glyphs, perfect for space dividers, borders and stylistic adornment. The Alphabats are also available as a standalone free font.
Business Penmanship is an ode to the business handwriting from the era penmanship was a highly-valued part of business education and practice.?
In the early 1800s, Platt Rogers Spencer (1800-1864) created what would become the most widely accepted and prized cursive writing method used in business. Before the American Civil War, Spencer was the undisputed king of handwriting. He was also an outspoken supporter of American business education. By the late 1800s business education included some focus on penmanship, and there were many colleges that specialized in it. One of the most influential penmanship schools was founded by Charles Paxton Zaner and his partner E. W. Bloser. Later on, in the early 1900s Austin Palmer introduced the Palmer Method of business penmanship, and it soon became the most popular handwriting system in the United States.? Business Penmanship is a single feature-rich font that includes over 1100 characters, covering ligatures, alternates, a large set of beginning and ending extensions, as well as a wide range of Latin-based languages, including Turkish and the languages of Central and Eastern Europe and the Baltic region. To take advantage of all the OpenType features included in the font, please use within programs that support such advanced typography.
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 7.6 Mb RAR
Hurtington is a typeface that inspired from old and vintage lettering. Suits best for vintage / classic designs, logo, signage, headline, etc.
TTF | 1 Font | + Vector Labels | 3.5 Mb RAR
- Looking back on my production to date, neither so little nor so large, it does not come as a surprise to find myself now introducing Lady Rene.
- A brief review of my career would read as follows: graphic designer graduated from Buenos Aires University, a 10-year professorship in Typography in the same institution, an illustrator in the making.
- For almost 15 years now my work has focused on the design of editorial pieces, predominantly books and CD sleeves. Typography proper has always been central to my research projects.
- All my obsessions eventually embodied as much the search for a perfect, spotless text as for a daring and provoking one. In my view, "how-to-say-something" ranks highest amongst a graphic designer’s responsibilities.
- It was in this vein that I called in the written word to illustrate, to draw, to narrate. Why not reverse the saying and proclaim that “a word is worth a thousand images”? If so, one single word could trigger endless meanings, associations, ideas, and memories in every reader’s mind. Language, we know, has a strong power and is a living expression of a culture.
- In my illustrations, letters and drawings reunite in one synergy said and unsaid, the finiteness of the message and the freedom of the free reading.
- And this is how and when, Lady Rene, my first born type font sees the light of day conceived out of a love of illustration and a reverence for the written word, recalling the whimsicality of the handmade drawing and reflecting its sensitive, warmth and spontaneity.
- enabled by the characteristics of Open Type and the hard, outstanding work of designer Ale Paul, Lady Rene succeeds in composing texts in a simple, organic way by means of its contextual and stylistic alternates, swash characters, ligatures and connecting words.
- A bundle of decorative miscellanea completes the set of signs, enabling the user considerable freedom to create new typographic landscapes.
- Lady Rene is then prepared, very much like a character in a short story, to come to life in the reader’s mind. I expect you will enjoy her as much as I did creating her.