Aneba is a geometric sans serif typeface family with a clean feel. The low contrast and high x height is perfect for logos and Headlines. Each Aneba glyph has an interesting detail in form of ink traps. Aneba family contains 5 weights in two different styles - bold & oblique.
OTF | 10 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 5.4 Mb RAR
AMERICANO is my first typeface, done entirely by hand, with a simple style, vintage, folk, and dirty. The majority of its in Uppercase with some fun variations. It is the starting point for creating beautiful things. AMERICANO is no a font structurally and perfect. AMERICANO is expressive, and beautifully imperfect. AMERICANO is great for creating quotes or make logos. Make beautiful things and enjoy!
OTF + TTF | 1 Font | JPEG Preview | 10.3 Mb RAR
OTF | WoFF | 1 MB
Fimfarum is a word that the Czech actor and writer Jan Werich created for one of his magical fairy tales for children and adults.Fimfarum is also the name of this playful typeface equipped with various styles simulating the randomness of handwriting.You can choose to select and combine different styles either using an all-in-one pro font in an OpenType-savvy application, or with a 10 fonts family pack.Fimfarum Pro also offers an automatic random effect. The OpenType contextual alternates feature can randomly mix narrow, wide and bold characters. You can specify how through various stylistic sets.For more details, check the Fimfarum Typeface Manual. With this versatile tool your designing possibilities are immense.Well, this is Fimfarum.
OTF | WOFF | 43.7MB
Sobek, the Egyptian crocodile god, comes to life in this font as a striking and impressive set of characters. Somewhat alien and dangerous, Sobek uses sharp corners, excessive lines and geometrically circular curves to create a font that looks both organic and crafted at the same time. Use Sobek when you want your words to stand out from the crowd, and convey the feeling of something Other. Sobek even has support for numerous languages, so you can create interesting forms in many different dialects.
- Louisiana originated from the lovely handwriting style of Melanie Snedeker. Lettering Artist Charles Borges de Oliveira then refined the letter forms to produce this one of a kind handwriting script. When you need a legible handwriting font, Louisiana is the perfect choice. Louisiana Grab Bag is a fun little add-on to Louisiana. Chockfull of arrows, smiley faces and other little goodies.
BachelorScript Fonts, Casual Look and Feel $63
2 OTF OpenType and TTF Fonts | Designer: Hanneke Classen
- BachelorScript is the preliminary design for GraduateScript, released in june 2013. You can clearly see the resemblance between the two, but while Bachelor is frisky and authentic, Graduate is more polished and staged. GraduateOrnaments was originally designed to complement GraduateScript, but it can be used just as well in combination with BachelorScript.
- BachelorScript has a casual look and feel and comes in two weights: regular and bold. It offers multiple language support, five numeral styles, real fractions and ligatures for double letters. Various glyphs to mark, underline, circle or cross-out words are also include
- Ahkio is a brushed disconnected script family of 5 fonts. Ahkio’s roots are in 1930s sign painting and showcard lettering but with a modern and individual twist. Main characteristics are soft, rounded forms and a bit curved stems. Ahkio is a friendly and gentle font that suits well in titles, packages, logos and for example posters. 5 weights makes Ahkio a versatile font that gives you a possibility to add contrast and interest to your typography.
- Ahkio includes black and white manicules. You can use them easily with OpenType options. Just choose Stylistic set 1 and make sure Standard ligatures are on. Then just type: Blackmaniculeright
Carolyna Handwritten Calligraphy Fonts $204
3 OTF OpenType Fonts | Designer: Emily Conners
- Carolyna is an elegant, yet whimsically handwritten calligraphy font that was created with readability in mind. It uses open-type features to assist with letter flow and to give each creation that modern, hand-lettered touch. With over 1000 characters, there are many stylistic alternates to choose from, tons of foreign characters so you can write in other languages, and fun swashes to give headings a little something extra.
- Note: The Pro version contains ALL characters - but if you can't use open-type, I highly recommend opting for one of the other options where what you see is exactly what you get!