- Hasan Alquds Unicode is an Arabic display typeface. It is useful for titles and graphic projects where a contemporary, streamlined look is desired. The font is based on the simple lines of Kufi calligraphy, and the uniform slope of its strokes gives it a structured, geometric feel. It supported all scripts that used Arabic glyphs compatible with Unicode 4.2. Hasan Alquds is the first released typeface of collaboration between Hasan Abu Afash and Mamoun Sakkal.
Kozmetica Script OTF $69 Ideal Typeface for Packaging
- Kozmetica is new original elegance from the dynamic team of Koziupa and Paul. Soft, warm forms made of pensively fluid strokes make for comfortable and classy delivery with just enough ornamentation to evoke the rich days of art deco.
- Kozemtica comes with plenty of alternates, focusing in particular on the degree of lowercase ornamentation. The setting can be simple and straightforward, or swashed with hairlines seamlessly emanating and swirling from beginning or ending forms.
- As usual with Koziupa/Paul fonts, Kozmetica’s ideal use is in packaging design.
Sonus Font Family 16xOTF $198
- Sonus – a new monoline family with dynamic-flow drive. Influenced by early English sans serifs - Powerful and energetic but with some classical features. Its firm structure makes it great for text and demonstrates its lively linearity in displays.
- Sonus comes in 16 styles, in OpenType format and with extended language support. All weights contain standard ligatures, proportional lining figures, tabular lining figures, proportional old style figures, lining old style figures, matching currency symbols, fraction and scientific numerals and arrows.
Korpo Serif, designed by Mateusz Machalski, is a serif type family with a friendly feel. Serif style brings to mind egyptian or slab styles. This type contains 10 variants with two different “a” ang “g” glyph per style. Korpo contain Small CAPS in two styles. Broken details were made intentionally for better readability. The low contrast and high x height is perfect for longer text and Headlines.
OTF | 10 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 10.6 Mb RAR
Translated from Arabic, The word "Khayal" means Imagination. Khayal is an ultra thin Arabic font. It is fresh, inspiring and suitable for creative advertising and contemporary designs.
TTF | 1 Font | JPEG Preview | 4.1 Mb RAR
Insolente is a versatile and realistic human script designed by Fanny Coulez and Julien Saurin for La Goupil Paris, perfect for giving your designs a personal touch. Insolente includes ligatures and double-letter ligatures. The family package includes alternative glyphs for starting and ending words, and some ornaments. This font works best with OpenType-friendly applications. Merci beaucoup!
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 3.8 Mb RAR
This collection contains 165 Stock Vector files. This collection is composed of tens of thousands of lines and dot pattern, halftone gradients. Great for fills, backgrounds, and surely thousands of other things. This collection contains a variety of illustrations. Some designed as more minimal shape drawings, others come as very detailed, texture-like compositions.
TurboSquid - Robot Collection 16 | $129
Robot RM100 (max / 3ds / obj)
Robot Dg240 (max / c4d / 3ds / obj / fbx)
Robot TR2102 (max / c4d / 3ds / obj / fbx)
Robot Woman Character (max / c4d / 3ds / obj / fbx)
OTF | WOFF | 35 MB
Floro is a typographic family with 3 members designed by Carlos Fabian Camargo. Its idea combines medieval ideas, grotesque, stencil and grunge for T-shirts, stickers, advertising material design. More specifically the concept of Floro join several DNAís coordinating X height, ascendant, descendant and wide, in which proportions and adaptive optics were determined to inject great visual impact when composing titles. Its forms and counter forms have imperfections controlled with vitality and consistency. Floro is useful for ranking words and phrases with corroded edges and creases between the lines of his letters.In that vein, Floro refers to improvised design, deletion and copying. For that reason, its determinants seem stencil patterns that attract the attention of the reader. Its inaccurate decisions were planned that way, in which the type of contrast seems made with a flat tip and the amount of contrast between thick and thin is medium. Its sizes, regular and italic shine by their systematic wear and terminations sometimes in pointed forms resembling medieval darkness.In short, we can say that Floro comes from the miscegenation of Gothic calligraphy texture, foundational calligraphy and some refinements of gothic writings with italic sans-serif ideas of late 19th century. Even with the blur appearance, floro has ideal proportions to pile for horizontal and vertical areas when composing titles with striking looks and robust. And finally, floro dingbats are related shields and stamps, to accompany the written resulting useful at the level of visual support and hierarchical.