Henry Carroll, "Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs"
English | ISBN: 1780673353 | 2014 | EPUB | 128 pages | 4,2 MB
Photography is now more popular than ever thanks to the rapid development of digital cameras. Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs is for this new wave of DSLR dabblers and users of compact system, and bridge cameras. It contains no graphs, no techie diagrams and no camera club jargon. Instead, it inspires readers through iconic images and playful copy packed with hands-on tips.
Canon EOS Rebel T5/1200D For Dummies By Julie Adair King
2014 | 288 Pages | ISBN: 1118933621 | EPUB, MOBI, PDF | 30 MB + 45 MB + 53 MB
Capturing greatness with the Canon EOS Rebel T5/1200D is just a click away Congratulations on your new Canon! Not sure where to begin? No worries! Canon EOS Rebel T5/1200D For Dummies makes it easy to cut through the intimidation of working with your DSLR camera to get great shots—without breaking a sweat. With this hands–on, friendly guide, you′ll discover how to get a feel for your camera, shoot in auto mode, shift to manual settings to take full control of your photos, adjust lighting, focus, and color, manage playback options, learn basic troubleshooting, and much more. Truly stunning and impressive pictures are at your fingertips! Shows you how find and set camera controls to adjust exposure, lighting, focus, and color Explains how to load images to a computer for organizing, editing, and sharing Provides tips on how to control your camera to get the shot you want Makes learning fast, easy, and fun with full–color photos If you′re a new camera owner looking to get great shots that your phone simply can′t capture, Canon EOS Rebel T5/1200D For Dummies makes it easier.
Tony Northrup's DSLR Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography by Tony Northrup
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0988263408 | 241 pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it's a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 9 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That's why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup's book is the #1 photography e-book with over 100,000 readers.
The ASMP Guide to New Markets in Photography by Susan Carr
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1581159218 | ISBN-13: 9781581159219 | 304 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
As a result of changes in technology and the economy, every successful photography career today is unique, and each image-maker needs to build a career that matches his or her talents to one or more markets.
Astrophotography by Thierry Legault
2014 | ISBN: 1937538435 | English | 240 pages | PDF | 29 MB
Today's photographic equipment allows amateurs to take pictures of the stars that far surpass images taken just a few decades ago by even the largest observatories-and this book will teach you how.
Digital and Film Photography eBooks Collection
English | PDF, DJVU | Large Books Collection | 507 MB
List of Books Included:
Closeups In Nature. The photographer's guide to techniques in the field (John Shaw, 1987).djvu
John Shaw's Nature Photography Field Guide 2000 version.pdf
The Adobe Lightroom Ebook For Digital Photography (Scott Kelby, 2006).pdf
Nikon Df - The Expanded Guide
Ammonite Press | 2014 | ISBN: N/A | English | 240 pages | True PDF | 21 MB
The "D" in the name stands for "digital", while the "f" stands for "fusion", referring to the marriage of old and new. Despite its pretensions of being a fully manual camera, the Df also features front and rear electronic control dials in addition to the physical dials on the top-plate. Most notably, and unusual for a modern DSLR, the Df cannot shoot video. This is because the Nikon Df is intended to be a serious camera for people who want to produce "pure" photography. UK author Jon Sparks provides practical tips on how to get the best from this versatile camera, in this comprehensive step-by-step guide that includes a pullout quick reference card.
Focus on the Fundamentals: Composing Photos by Peter Ensenberger
398 pages | Aug 31 2010 |ISBN: 024081505X| PDF | 65.5 Mb
- As digital cameras and software packages become more advanced, seemingly by the minute, it has become easier than ever to overlook the basic elements which have always resulted in the best photographs, no matter how fancy (or primitive) the camera itself. Composition is the single most important aspect of creating great images, no matter what level of photographer you happen to be. No amount of digital wizardry can turn a badly composed image into a picture you would want to display. While many books on composition tend to overcomplicate the subject, this book breaks down everything you need to know into small, digestible chunks of information that you will actually remember once you're out and about taking pictures. Instead of plodding through long and complex pages of text, this book supplements the necessary information, such as the basics of the rule of thirds and how to get good highlights and shadows, with tons of gorgeous, full color images that actually show you what to do and how to do it, rather than just telling you what to try. You'll be amazed at the gorgeous images you'll create, whether your passion is for photographing your family, pets, travel adventures, nature, or anything else.
Focus on the Fundamentals: Close-Up and Macro Photography by Branson C.
English | 200 pages | ISBN-10: 0240823982 | PDF | 13 MB
English | 200 pages | ISBN-10: 0240823982 | PDF | 13 MB
- Want to get the best out of your digital camera? Not quite sure how to capture up-close shots? Want easy to follow, expert advice on the best ways to creatively capture macro shots you can be proud of?
- This is your ticket to go beyond a snapshot to create a fine art print that you'll be so proud of. Macro and close-up photography involves a unique skill set in terms of exposure, lighting, and of course, composition in particular. You can take a quick photo of a sunflower in your back yard that will look mundane and typical OR you could learn how to take a picture of just a part of it-up close-and create a work of art. Let this book be your guide!
Focus on the Fundamentals: Photographing People by Haje Jan Kamps
Published: 2011-04-18 | ISBN: 024081469X | PDF + MOBI | 156 pages | 74 MB
- Taking good photographs of people is a combination of many factors: What is the best light for the subject? How should they stand? What aperture should you use for maximum impact? This easy-to-follow, highly visual guide to portraiture explains the technical and aesthetic considerations of creating great images. Step-by-step instruction, tips from an experienced professional photographer, project assignments and gorgeous photography make learning how to take good photos of people quick and easy. Aimed at beginners or amateurs toting a DSLR and wanting pointers on how to make their people photography really shine, this book offers the basics on composition, lighting, posing, street photography and post-production techniques in a fun and conversational manner.
- Highly visual guide to the most popular subject - people
- Tip boxes, summaries and assignments make learning the techniques easier
- Not just a photo technique book - advice on posing, backgrounds and lighting to make portraits stand out.
Quavondo's Photography Lighting Techniques: With Sample Images and Light Set-Ups
Quavondo Nguyen | 2012 | EPUB, PDF | ISBN: 1466463848 | 132 pages | 7 Mb, 9 Mb
At its core, this is an easy-to-use technical handbook with lighting set-ups and simple tips you can implement right now to improve your lighting. Each chapter focuses on a type of lighting (e.g. one-strobe, two-strobe, camera flash, hot lights). At its heart, this book and its images are meant to inspire you, with a candid look into the background and thought behind each creative concept, and the amusing realities of bringing an idea to life. Don't wait another day. Start reading, and soon, you'll feel comfortable enough to tackle any photoshoot with confidence. Forewords by Jingna Zhang of Zemotion and Pratik Naik of Solstice Retouch.
The Sony Alpha NEX-6: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide by Brian Matsumoto Ph. D and Carol F. Roullard
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1937538230 | 328 pages | PDF + EPUB | 32 + 22 MB
The Sony Alpha NEX-6: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide provides a wealth of experience-based information and insights on this exciting new camera. Authors Brian Matsumoto and Carol F. Roullard team up to help the new owner navigate past the confusion that often comes with using a complex and powerful camera.