Tony Northrup's DSLR Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography by Tony Northrup
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0988263408 | 241 pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it's a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 9 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That's why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup's book is the #1 photography e-book with over 100,000 readers.
The ASMP Guide to New Markets in Photography by Susan Carr
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1581159218 | ISBN-13: 9781581159219 | 304 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
As a result of changes in technology and the economy, every successful photography career today is unique, and each image-maker needs to build a career that matches his or her talents to one or more markets.
Astrophotography by Thierry Legault
2014 | ISBN: 1937538435 | English | 240 pages | PDF | 29 MB
Today's photographic equipment allows amateurs to take pictures of the stars that far surpass images taken just a few decades ago by even the largest observatories-and this book will teach you how.
Digital and Film Photography eBooks Collection
English | PDF, DJVU | Large Books Collection | 507 MB
List of Books Included:
Closeups In Nature. The photographer's guide to techniques in the field (John Shaw, 1987).djvu
John Shaw's Nature Photography Field Guide 2000 version.pdf
The Adobe Lightroom Ebook For Digital Photography (Scott Kelby, 2006).pdf
Nikon Df - The Expanded Guide
Ammonite Press | 2014 | ISBN: N/A | English | 240 pages | True PDF | 21 MB
The "D" in the name stands for "digital", while the "f" stands for "fusion", referring to the marriage of old and new. Despite its pretensions of being a fully manual camera, the Df also features front and rear electronic control dials in addition to the physical dials on the top-plate. Most notably, and unusual for a modern DSLR, the Df cannot shoot video. This is because the Nikon Df is intended to be a serious camera for people who want to produce "pure" photography. UK author Jon Sparks provides practical tips on how to get the best from this versatile camera, in this comprehensive step-by-step guide that includes a pullout quick reference card.
Focus on the Fundamentals: Composing Photos by Peter Ensenberger
398 pages | Aug 31 2010 |ISBN: 024081505X| PDF | 65.5 Mb
- As digital cameras and software packages become more advanced, seemingly by the minute, it has become easier than ever to overlook the basic elements which have always resulted in the best photographs, no matter how fancy (or primitive) the camera itself. Composition is the single most important aspect of creating great images, no matter what level of photographer you happen to be. No amount of digital wizardry can turn a badly composed image into a picture you would want to display. While many books on composition tend to overcomplicate the subject, this book breaks down everything you need to know into small, digestible chunks of information that you will actually remember once you're out and about taking pictures. Instead of plodding through long and complex pages of text, this book supplements the necessary information, such as the basics of the rule of thirds and how to get good highlights and shadows, with tons of gorgeous, full color images that actually show you what to do and how to do it, rather than just telling you what to try. You'll be amazed at the gorgeous images you'll create, whether your passion is for photographing your family, pets, travel adventures, nature, or anything else.
Focus on the Fundamentals: Close-Up and Macro Photography by Branson C.
English | 200 pages | ISBN-10: 0240823982 | PDF | 13 MB
English | 200 pages | ISBN-10: 0240823982 | PDF | 13 MB
- Want to get the best out of your digital camera? Not quite sure how to capture up-close shots? Want easy to follow, expert advice on the best ways to creatively capture macro shots you can be proud of?
- This is your ticket to go beyond a snapshot to create a fine art print that you'll be so proud of. Macro and close-up photography involves a unique skill set in terms of exposure, lighting, and of course, composition in particular. You can take a quick photo of a sunflower in your back yard that will look mundane and typical OR you could learn how to take a picture of just a part of it-up close-and create a work of art. Let this book be your guide!
Focus on the Fundamentals: Photographing People by Haje Jan Kamps
Published: 2011-04-18 | ISBN: 024081469X | PDF + MOBI | 156 pages | 74 MB
- Taking good photographs of people is a combination of many factors: What is the best light for the subject? How should they stand? What aperture should you use for maximum impact? This easy-to-follow, highly visual guide to portraiture explains the technical and aesthetic considerations of creating great images. Step-by-step instruction, tips from an experienced professional photographer, project assignments and gorgeous photography make learning how to take good photos of people quick and easy. Aimed at beginners or amateurs toting a DSLR and wanting pointers on how to make their people photography really shine, this book offers the basics on composition, lighting, posing, street photography and post-production techniques in a fun and conversational manner.
- Highly visual guide to the most popular subject - people
- Tip boxes, summaries and assignments make learning the techniques easier
- Not just a photo technique book - advice on posing, backgrounds and lighting to make portraits stand out.
Quavondo's Photography Lighting Techniques: With Sample Images and Light Set-Ups
Quavondo Nguyen | 2012 | EPUB, PDF | ISBN: 1466463848 | 132 pages | 7 Mb, 9 Mb
At its core, this is an easy-to-use technical handbook with lighting set-ups and simple tips you can implement right now to improve your lighting. Each chapter focuses on a type of lighting (e.g. one-strobe, two-strobe, camera flash, hot lights). At its heart, this book and its images are meant to inspire you, with a candid look into the background and thought behind each creative concept, and the amusing realities of bringing an idea to life. Don't wait another day. Start reading, and soon, you'll feel comfortable enough to tackle any photoshoot with confidence. Forewords by Jingna Zhang of Zemotion and Pratik Naik of Solstice Retouch.
The Sony Alpha NEX-6: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide by Brian Matsumoto Ph. D and Carol F. Roullard
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1937538230 | 328 pages | PDF + EPUB | 32 + 22 MB
The Sony Alpha NEX-6: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide provides a wealth of experience-based information and insights on this exciting new camera. Authors Brian Matsumoto and Carol F. Roullard team up to help the new owner navigate past the confusion that often comes with using a complex and powerful camera.
Bryan Peterson, "Understanding Digital Photography: Techniques for Getting Great Pictures"
English | ISBN: 0817437967 | 2005 | EPUB | 160 pages | 29 MB
Using his popular bad image/good image pairings of real-life examples, Bryan Peterson takes the reader through all the techniques needed to succeed with digital photography in every popular genre: nature, people, sports, interiors, travel, low-light conditions, travel, weather, commercial portraits, macro, and wildlife—even how to use creative tricks such as reflections. As a bonus, Peterson explains, in straightforward text, the techniques of Photoshop as well as the basics of publishing, printing, and archiving and storing for personal or professional use. Full of great examples for beginners and serious photographers, Understanding Digital Photography makes it easy to create great digital pictures every time.
Photography and Spirit (Reaktion Books - Exposures) by John Harvey
ISBN: 1861893248 | 178 pages | PDF | 3 MB
ISBN: 1861893248 | 178 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Can film capture what our eyes can’t see? There are many examples—both historical and contemporary—of photographs of spirits or “ghosts.” These images alternately have been derided as hoaxes or, at the other extreme, held up as irrefutable proof of the otherworld. Photography and Spirit examines these mesmerizing images of phantoms, psychical emanations, and religious apparitions.
Beautiful Beasties: A Creative Guide to Modern Pet Photography By Jamie Pflughoeft
2012 | 352 Pages | ISBN: 0470932279 | EPUB, MOBI, PDF | 26 MB + 38 MB + 104 MB
The book pet lovers have been waiting for: professional advice on pet photography Every pet parent knows how difficult it is to get that calendar–quality photo of a beloved cat or dog. This guide to pet photography is long overdue! Pet lovers will find terrific tips to help them capture their pets’ personalities in photos, while professional photographers who want to extend their business opportunities will value advice on the unique challenges of working with animals and creating the portraits their clients want. With pet owners comprising more than 62 percent of Americans, there is an eager amateur market for a book that reveals how to get great photos of those furry family members Zeroes in on pet photography as a growing specialty among professional photographers, and this book offers advice for creating great pet portraits as well as tips on working with animals and their owners Explains how to capture expressions, avoid spooky eyes, edit for better images, work with multiple animals, and much more As the first serious guide to pet photography on the market, Beautiful Beasties has what pet parents and professional photographers need to capture memorable pet photos.
Photographing Families: Tips for Capturing Timeless Images By Michele Celentano
2013 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 1118391705 | EPUB + MOBI | 13 MB + 14 MB
Create family portraits to cherish for a lifetime Family photographs are a staple of both amateur and professional photography. While always in demand, they also pose a unique set of challenges. In this book, Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano guides beginning– to intermediate–level photographers around the common pitfalls and helps them learn how to get top–quality shots every time. From getting families organized and directing the posing to managing large groups and impatient kids, this book reveals the secrets and helps you capture the shot without relying on post–production to achieve perfection. Whether you′re a professional seeking to advance your knowledge or the family′s designated picture–taker, you′ll benefit from these professional tips. You′ll learn camera techniques that can take pounds and years off your subjects and create images that stand the test of time. Family pictures are a photographic staple with their own set of challenges; this book offers tried–and–true advice for both hobbyists and professionals Veteran photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano guides you through getting families prepared for a photo session, directing the poses, handling challenging personalities, and creating memorable settings Helps you capture the perfect shot in the camera without relying on post–production to make it right Reveals secrets that can help your subjects shed pounds and years Packed with advice to help you keep your photos from showing up on awkwardfamilyphotos.com Photographing Families: Tips for Capturing Timeless Images is loaded with insider tips to help you make family portraits the treasure they should be.